Our hotel offers a Pet-Friendly environment perfect for
traveling with your "buddy." We offer you spacious
accommodations, designated "Pet Friendly"
guestrooms, and an outdoor area to walk your pet. Please call
ahead to make sure we can accommodate your pet's needs.
The following is a list of conditions to let you occupy your suite with your pet.
- A valid credit card is required.
- Pets are defined as dogs or cats only. No other types of animals are allowed.
- A non-refundable $75.00 cleaning fee will be charged per your stay with us. If you move to another room, an additional cleaning fee of $75.00 will be charged.
- Pets must be house trained. Pet owners are fully responsible for their pet’s behavior.
- Our Pet rooms are located on the first floor for your convenience near our designated pet walk areas.
- Pets must be placed in a crate or pet carrier when the guest leaves the hotel premises.
- Two (2) pets per guest room are allowed. Pets over 60 pounds will not be accepted into the hotel. Cats must be de-clawed.
- Guests must walk their pets in designated walk areas.
- Guests are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the hotel at all times.
- Pets are not allowed in the lobby or public areas with the exception of service animals.
- If there are any complaints of your pet making noise, hotel management reserves the right to ask that alternative boarding accommodations be made.
- Pets must be on a controllable leash at all times when outside the guest room.
The Beverly Heritage Hotel staff and management team look forward to welcoming you and your pet.